The First Africa Startup Digital Accelerator: We accelerate 100 companies to market each year. Our 2-day accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers connected to Africa. Each application round is rolling admission until we select our top 100. We then select the top 10 companies from the applicant pool to pitch investors on demo day. Top 3 are announced the next day and proceed to get capital investment with our investor network.
The program has several components.
- Part 1 Startup Development: First is the accelerator program that includes intense startup development training followed by an online demo day for the top ten companies to pitch investors, press and global accelerator directors.
- Part 2 Mentorship: Once companies complete the program- they are given access to monthly startup development training with mentorship from successful entrepreneurs.
- Part 3 Progress & Investment: Companies are given an opportunity to submit updates on their companies 2x per year to and pitch our investor network for capital.
NOTE: THIS IS AN ONLINE VIRTUAL PROGRAM. LOG IN INFORMATION IS SENT TO SELECTED COMPANIES.
Accelerator Program Dates:
- 2017 Winter Batch: Date January 9-10, 2017(Application pool closed)
- 2017 Fall Batch: Date TBA (Application now open)
Apply to join Africa’s first free digital accelerator!